in Engineering, Manufacturing or Laboratory Testing
- Experience with fastening systems and / or fastening standards a plus but not a
have a Degree, preferably in Engineering or Engineering Technology
to communicate effectively with all levels of customers – Sales, Tech Centers
be able to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as required
- Fundamental knowledge of statistical evaluations and probabilities
- Engineering degree with mechanical aptitude and a strong desire to learn and
be able to travel (20 weeks a year) and potentially be assigned long term off
should live in the Columbus area but their home base will be their home
Op, Field Engineer
testing includes: Test systems and threaded fastener torque / angle / tension
systems ideal for use in the Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Power
Generation industries, and for product assembly by manufacturers or processors
of threaded fasteners or other companies that use threaded fasteners to
assemble their products
for performance of fastener joint studies and simultaneous engineering projects
in the Pro – Op laboratory and at customer facilities.
- Perform testing to test plans, quotation and budget.
- Develop technical reports to test plans in an effective manner.
- Advance in the fastening technology and
development of internal processes and procedures.
- Resolve fastening related problems in order to maintain consistent adherence to
customer quality and production requirements.
- Assist sales with providing concepts and closing sales