Project Engineer - Design & Release
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5+ years’ experience in powertrain, turbochargers, or electrification / battery design
- Excellent knowledge of more than one area of engine systems
- Involved in the design and development of various powertrain projects, gasoline, diesel, electrification
- This position requires at least 5 years of related experience; with a minimum of 3 years of design and release experience, preferably in turbochargers and powertrain or electrification / battery
- The ability and willingness to perform CAD design work as needed
- In addition, proficient team communication skills along with good customer and supplier interaction abilities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.