- Vocational education / associates degree (technical or manufacturing focus)
- Formal problem-solving certification
- 3+ years using CAD software to manipulate vehicle data (+3 years)
- Desired - experience as part of new model launch team (OEM, Tier 1, or Tier 2)
- Set sheetmetal sub-assemblies to production JIG and weld using manual resistance weld guns
- Prototype build preparation (Welding process and tooling)
- Support Prototype Production Operation Plan for Side Member Welding
- Robot programming (Offline CAD and Online through teach pendant)
- Lead, Train, and Mentor temporary Production Team Members from Toyota North American plants
- Develop resistance welding schedules and confirm quality
- Weld JIG and fixture adjustment, repair, and operation
- Solve problems and create Kaizen to support Safety, Quality, Productivity KPIs
- Utilize CATIA V5 to confirm manual weld gun and JIG workability
- Fabricate and modify vehicle components
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.