Trailer / Chassis Mechanic
$20 / Hr.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good driving history
- Perform chassis inspections
- Perform container chassis repairs of all types
- Perform light container repairs
- Change mud flaps and tires (2-piece rims) as necessary
- Maintain Parts Inventory – ordering as needed
- Bilingual is a plus (English / Spanish)
- Will perform all types of chassis repairs including brake jobs, welding, cutting with a torch and repairing and replacing parts on the chassis using standard repair tools. Some minor container repairs, patches, door latches and hinges
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision etc.)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.