Position No Longer Open
- Must have an associate degree
- Required: Use of an integrated business / accounting software
- Preferred: Automotive / Manufacturing background
- Must possess a sound understanding of accounting principles
- Overall computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills, with the ability to follow-up and investigate discrepancies with coworkers, customers, and suppliers
- Self-motivated person that works well in either an individual or team environment
- Reports directly to the Office Manager and is responsible for recording accounts receivable and payable transactions, limited general ledger postings and participation in special projects that arise
- Accounts Receivable: monthly pricing adjustments, periodic tooling or other miscellaneous invoices, cash application, customer debit memo investigation
- Collections efforts on all delinquent accounts bank deposits, accounts payable: supplier invoice entry
- General ledger: account analysis & special projects, journal entries
- Special Projects / Analysis / Reports
- Participate in shared responsibilities of the front office
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.