- 3-5 years’ experience implementing Cornerstone Learning, Performance,
Compensation and Succession Planning
- 3 Full Cycle Implementations of Cornerstone Learning, Performance,
Compensation, and Succession Planning
- Strong computer skills,
particularly with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Best Practice knowledge of the full Cornerstone suite,
including security and reporting
- Assist the Human Resources respective teams by providing best practices,
guidance through configuration, testing, deployment and expertise you’ve used
in past implementations of Cornerstone Learning, Performance, Compensation and
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.