- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Robot programming and troubleshooting of the following equipment: ABB, FANUC, MOTOMAN, NACHI
- Sound understanding of welding fundamentals and theory
- Provide support to the Robotic welding activities including programming and troubleshooting
- Improving manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvements and efficiency
- Evaluate new developments in welding field
- Recommend and develop preventative maintenance procedures
- Develop new welding procedures, oversee performance and evaluation of weld qualifications and obtain required customer approvals of procedures and qualifications
- Evaluate processes and procedures to maintain or improve welding parameters and welding efficiency
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.