Senior Electrical Engineer
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Electrical is ideal
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in automotive electronics circuit design and development
- Subject matter expertise in analog & digital electronic circuits with embedded microprocessors
- Experience in automotive requirements definition, specifications, testing, validation, and quality
- Working knowledge of designing for EMC, circuit simulation and analysis, WCCA, DFMEA
- Experience with mechatronics, wireless communications, phone apps, Functional Safety, automotive lighting, wire harness design and / or Automated Driver Assistance features
- Lead a team of engineers in developing electronic modules
- Will be responsible for circuit and system design, validation test plans, analysis, manufacturing and customer interface
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.