- High school diploma or equivalent GED level education
- Experience in a metal stamping operation is REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE experience repairing/maintenance on large die / press
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair single hit, transfer, and progressive dies
- Fabricate, fit and assemble die components and punches into die assemblies
- Operate all tool room equipment safely (Mills, Lathes, Surface Grinders, Heat Treat Oven, Etc.)
- Perform routine die maintenance including sharpening and replacing worn or broken die components
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.