- Must have hydraulic / chassis testing experience
- Need MTS software experience
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Setup test equipment and based on written and/or illustrated work instruction
- Assemble components to test rigs and monitor progress through the test regime
- Remove components after testing and arrange examination
- Undergo training on advanced testing technologies such as RPC and NVH
- Apply analytical technologies such as to work with applied strain gauges
- Submit all deliverables (test execution, test report, etc.) on time
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.