- Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math preferred
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of GDT and ability to develop and institute inspection requirements necessary to satisfy requirements
- AS9100 Experience
- Gear manufacturing and assembly experience
- Excellent problem solving and ability to train engineer in the use of basic, intermediate, and advanced quality tools
- Proven LEAN knowledge and evidence of leading projects
- Experience with Advanced Quality Processes (PPAP, APQP, PFMEA, CP, 8D, A3 Problem Solving)
- Act as the Quality Engineering functional manager for the Quality Engineering Staff as well as the Lead Quality Auditor ensuring that all customer, plant, and AS9100 needs are clearly communicated, understood, and adhered to
- Foster strong working relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams including operations, engineering, manufacturing, and inspection to ensure robust irreversible corrective actions are delivered to our customers internally and externally
- Develop and institute product / process audits and directly lead the continuous development of the Quality Management System to include continuously improving processes to be Lean and efficient to minimize waste in our processes while meeting requirements
- Develop APQP (FAIR / PPAP / FMEA / Control Plan) in support of new program launches and help to develop inspection plans to ensure adherence to customer specifications
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.