Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Internships are a plus
- The expectations of this role include:
- Manage numerous continuous improvement initiatives without disruption of day to day testing activities
- Provide "hands-on" test engineering including project setup, specifications, and performance / crash test execution
- Ensure lab equipment maintenance is performed as needed and equipment calibration schedules are adhered to
- Work with Test Dummies for various applications within the crash testing process
- Collaborate with related MGA facilities to maintain consistent operating practices and introduce improvements throughout
- Ensure that new testing equipment is performance validated, operating procedures are in place, and training is conducted
- Forecast facility and equipment needs to support business growth
- Provide technical support of day to day testing activities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.