Level 2 Deskside Support Technician
$20 - $30 / Hr.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit
- Basic understanding of router and switch operations, and configuration
- Candidate must have good communication skills
- Experience receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking
- The Level 2 Technical Support technician is responsible for refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Responsible for local coordination and installation for Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Perform these installations manually if necessary, but using SCCM by default
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Responsible for receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking
- Requires frequent interface with the user community
- Support weekend regional work at our local site (Hardware Code upgrades, Project Support, Maintenance)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.