Vision & Signal Processing Engineer
- MSEE, MSCS, MSME, or PhD highly desired but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in vision or vision processing research and development
- 5 years direct application development experience
- Understanding of Cyber Security threats and solutions
- Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills
- Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Office programs, database development, Web development
- Experience with industry tools for HILS, SILS, Matlab, Vector Tools, etc.
- Software C, embedded C, C++, Open CV, Python, Caffee
- Act as the project lead for vision-based algorithm and detection development
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of current and research future trends in vision processing hardware and software (Open CV, Python, C++, MATLAB)
- Utilize hardware design skills
- Utilize their ability to plan and execute the development of software algorithms and features from POC through to Production development
- Provide expert level knowledge of Vision Processing Systems Software Architecture including relational knowledge of a variety of Vision processing SOC vendors
- Demonstrate understanding of the physical / mathematical nature of Vision Signal Processing from Camera, to Signal construction, to image rectification and output including 3D video playback and image stitching
- Document and track issues, maintain the list through the life of the project(s)
- Be able to “fill in the holes” in explaining requirements to our design team
- Creatively suggest additional features and requirements that a customer may want
- Assist and support the Senior Engineering Manager as needed
- Contribute recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the department by analyzing current processes, procedures and systems and makes recommendations for improvement for own job
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.