Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of providing safety in manufacturing environment
- Implements engineered process improvements to positively impact Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Develop and implement safe production processes and efficient methods to utilize workers, machines, materials, information and energy in the production of products
- Implement control systems to coordinate supply chain and production planning activities to ensure products produced meet safety and quality standards and support on-time delivery of goods produced
- Familiarity with safety, OSHA & EPA compliance
- Manufacturing methods, processes and technology
- Strong orientation toward data and financial analysis
- Lean and Quality Management techniques and systems
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.