La Vergne, TN
Material Planner Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 – 2 years of experience materials and logistics planning (automotive preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational (multi-tasking), and mathematical skills
Material Planner Responsibilities
- Direct Hire opportunity working with various automotive companies to ensure that the company doesn't run out of the materials needed to produce its products
- Manage inventory availability to meet customer release requirements by analyzing demand, planning and placing affiliate orders, monitoring incoming material status and initiating actions to maintain customer supply flow
- Manage all extraordinary expense risk related to this activity
- Ordering, continual monitoring and occasional intervention while minimizing any extraordinary expenses associated with these steps.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.