- 3+ years of experience ID/OD Grinding
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvements technique
- High School Diploma / Tech school
- Experience with GD&T
- Proficient in measuring tools, calipers, mics, bore gauges, tri mics, shadow graph, comparator, mueller gage, and all hand tools
- Experience preferred on CNC Usac internal and external grinder, CNC Studer external grinder, CNC Kellenburg, and CNC Okamoto rotary grinder
- Set up and operate some or all CNC and Manual OD and ID grind equipment with minimal supervision
- Grinding of bearing hub diameters, face and face angles, OD/ID and ability to blend rad’s into adjacent features
- Complex aircraft product / gears holding tolerances of .0001”-.0005” while maintaining proper documentation of SPC data
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.