- High School Diploma / Tech School
- 3+ years of experience ID/OD Grinding
- Must have strong math skills
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Set up and operate some or all CNC and Manual OD and ID grind equipment with minimal supervision
- Grinding of bearing hub diameters, face and face angles, OD/ID and ability to blend rad’s into adjacent features
- Ring, Bevel, Spline, Helical and Spur Gear feature grinding to design configurations
- Complex aircraft product / gears holding tolerances of .0001"-.0005” while maintaining proper documentation of SPC data and participating in certified operator program
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.