Human Resources Manager
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment and human resources experience in a high volume, fast paced environment (prefer manufacturing / customer service)
- Minimum 2 years of HR Generalist experience is required
- Advanced proficiency with computers, especially Recruiting Search Techniques, Microsoft Office Package (i.e.; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work closely with other departments to drive retention, manage events, and employee retention
- Identify best practices for recruiting, so have a proficient knowledge of current sourcing strategies and techniques
- Support additional business and Human Resources initiatives as required – may require travel to other sites as necessary (less than 5%)
- Tempo is fast-paced with stringent deadlines
- Work environment is often high volume and high pressure
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.