- Minimum 5 years experience in plastic injection mold tooling design, development, construction, maintenance, and repair
- Mechanical / technical diploma / degree is preferred or equivalent experience in injection mold maintenance is required
- Knowledge of tooling electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and water systems
- Possesses machining skills for minor mold component repair/replacement
- Ability to use basic functions of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and maintenance tracking software
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and respond to off-shift tooling issues as necessary
- Provide technical support to production team
- Perform mold disassembly and assembly for inspection/cleaning / minor repairs
- Order / maintain tooling spare parts inventory
- Participate in set-up activities
- Assist with processing and machine troubleshooting
- Assist in production monitoring and continuous improvement activities
- Participate in injection molding trials
- Work overtime as needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.