Level 3 Deskside Support Tech
$25 - $33 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Ability to do desktop support
- Cisco router and switches troubleshooting and configuration
- Experience with Server-side troubleshooting
- Must be comfortable in a Server room
- Experience with VMware and virtual servers
- Imaging experience with SCCM preferred
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure
- Repair and / or replacement of critical plant floor equipment require a 15-minute turnaround time
- Strong Project Management skills a plus
- Requires the ability to create and manage project activity
- Ability to take direction as well as being a “self-starter”
- Candidate will work directly with Plant Floor and Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop / implement countermeasures
- Lotus Notes knowledge a plus
- MCSE and other certifications a plus
- Provide 24 hour on-call coverage
- The level 3 Technical Support technician is responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development of project.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems
- Strong knowledge of TCP / IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMS, Windows
- Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (Dell and Toshiba) with Windows 2000, install and configure Windows 2000 Servers (Compaq)
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required
- Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN / MAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, Voicemail) and Video Conferencing
- Candidate will be required to run cables and fiber, install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment
- Responsibility includes break / fix for plant floor equipment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.