Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university
- Minimum 5– 10 years GM experience; preferred to be in supply chain operations
- 3PL experience providing customers with advanced value-added services such as tracking and tracking, cross-docking, specific packaging, or providing a unique security system
- Extensive experience in High Volume environment (shipping 40K unit + daily)
- Extensive experience managing direct to customer orders and retail shipments, including management of retail routing guide requirements
- Extensive experience with NPI and Q4 peak periods; ability to build model that supports 5X volume and staffing models
- Other qualifications may be considered
- Will relocate
- Effectively provides leadership, communication, direction and talent development to the Logistics Center Management team reporting directly to this position
- Works with manages and ensure the management team is accountable to ensure the appropriate resources are assigned to the account, all services provided meet or exceed established metrics, maintain a favorable P & L
- Act as the principal interface between the customer
- Ensure adherence to all customer inventory, value-added services, storage, and delivery requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.