Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
$40 - $76 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- BS in Engineering or equivalent Work Experience in Industrial Automation
- Candidate must have experience using AutoCAD for electrical design
- Experience programming various PLC platforms in the automotive field
- Ideally candidate will have experience with presses and press automation equipment
- Experience Microsoft Office Experience
- Open to 20% travel and must be able to travel and work in the United States
- Design Control Systems for Mechanical and Hydraulic Power Presses and related automation for safety retrofit projects
- This includes HMI Design, SPLC Design, PLC design, Hardwire Layouts, Panel Layouts, Risk assessments, Field Device Layouts, Mechanical Design for Installation, Installation supervision and Full Line Commissioning
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.