Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in EE
- Experience with CAN software
- Experience managing and controlling all projects assigned to Electrical Engineers concerning electrical test processes & equipment and / or the torque related processes & equipment for assembly plants
- Vehicle architecture experience
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles and a broad understanding of manufacturing processes
- Solid project management and problem-solving skills
- The Manufacturing Engineering Process Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of engineers in the concept, design, development, build, install and launch of Body-In-White equipment and tooling
- The position will interface with the plant management, product engineering and facilities engineering to develop common optimized solutions to vehicle build challenges
- There will be some moderate local / domestic and international travel required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.