Farmers Branch, TX
Position No Longer Open
- Technical degree preferred with a High school diploma required
- 5 years of experience writing CNC machine programs combined with 5 years of operating a CNC milling machine
- Proficient in the use of other common machining tools and operations
- Must be able to self-verify measurements using calipers, micrometers and other precision measuring devices
- Knowledge of metal properties and the use of appropriate cutters
- Familiarization with AutoCAD Inventor and Surfcam desired
- Utilize continuous improvement concepts to better use cutting technology and improve program run times
- Comfortable in a shop-floor environment and in working with production personnel to solve problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, then complete them under time constraints
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.