Farmers Branch, TX
- 3-5 years of experience as a composite technician
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and read and implement instructions from OEM drawings
- Experience in mixing and applying adhesive
- Ability to utilize manufacturer’s manual and blueprints to properly identify and install fasteners used in assembly operations
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds as needed, standing and bending for continuous periods of time
- Performs bonding of metallic or nonmetallic materials to fabricate parts and / or for repair applications using various products and processes
- Must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches, job orders, planning documents and engineering drawings
- Determines equipment requirements and the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication using materials such as graphite, fiberglass, plastic, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, and builds adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and nonmetallic composite materials
- Fabricate composites and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of pre-fitting in preparation for bonding curing in press ovens, and autoclaves
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.