$15 - $18 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Basic machine shop skills
- Experience with using shop tools, shop equipment, two pole lifts, fork truck, die grinders and drills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Willingness to learn new process, reflection capability, teamwork mentality
- Conduct detailed safety evaluations in a thorough and detailed way according to established test procedures
- Plan and prioritize schedule and work details with evaluation engineers
- Prepare fixtures (machining and welding) and test set up
- Maintain lab equipment in good working order
- Compile data and prepare reports as required
- Ensure the quality of lab output
- Support parts storage and shipping within the safety lab as needed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.