3rd Shift Site Coordinator
Spring Hill, TN
$18 - $21 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Excellent communication
- Excellent customer service
- Interactive personality
- Strong self-starter
- Strong windows based computer skills
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Strong Troubleshooting experience
- IT experience with networking or databases preferred but not required
- Experience with assembly tooling preferred but not required
- Experience with Calibration preferred but not required
- Experience servicing fastening tools, torque theory and fastening knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment
- 2 year degree in a technical discipline or management are preferred
- Must be able to work any shift if needed (however this position is for 3rd shift)
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of an “Company” Tools and Assembly Systems on-site (at the customer’s location) tool maintenance contract
- This 3rd shift position will be based at the customer’s facility, but will require 5% travel nationally
- The On-Site Coordinator will be responsible for setup and configuration of tooling, maintaining the PM and calibration schedule of the tooling population, the logistics of shipping tools in and out of the customer’s facility, and interfacing directly with the customer
- Minor and major repair or preventative maintenance will also be expected as well as follow-up on status of tooling shipped off-site to a vendor or an “Company” Repair Depot
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.