Spring Hill, TN
$18 - $24 / Hr.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-4 year degree in a technical discipline or management preferred
- Experience with pneumatic or power tooling in a production environment
- Experience with assembly tooling or calibration preferred
- Complete minor repair work, set up, and follow up on tools sent from company site to the repair center
- Set up tools for use
- Document and maintain a preventative maintenance and calibration schedule
- Track shipping of tools in and out of customer’s facility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.