Auburn Hills, MI
$20 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Working knowledge of software for test equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and
- Perform laboratory functions per the direction of lab man
- Identify non-conforming products to prevent them from
being used in production setting or shipped to a customer
- Issue a Material Discrepancy Report (MDR) through the lab
manager or lab supervisor
- Prepare samples for mechanical testing, metallographic
examinations, or durability testing
- Inspect and test product adhering to the characteristics
outlined in the laboratory test schedule
- Participate and fully understand QMS / QOS as it
pertains to the job and support functions as applicable
- Maintain records on work performed and document test
results, analysis problems involving the gathering and interpreting of data and
writing up reports
- Develop and build shop or laboratory test fixtures
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.