$25 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Must be willing to work 3rd Shift: Wednesday – Sunday (11 p.m. – 8 a.m.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- MS Windows desktop operating system, Android, and iOS Support
- Helpdesk ticketing system(s) and incident lifecycle
- Remote tools for virtual support
- Network printing troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 Administration experience
- Create documentation
- Manage, resolve, and / or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received
- Respond to all requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide technical support to Game System, F&B POS, Windows OS, and any network troubleshooting
- Document issues, troubleshooting, and resolution within ticketing system
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution
- Assist in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancement
- Proactively following up on all open issues
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.