- Develop, propose, analyze, validate, and optimize structural product designs
- Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve structural problems and develop design to meet customer structural performance requirements (ie. stiffness, strength, mass, frequency, formability, fatigue life, etc.)
- Verifies accuracy of engineering specifications (material type and thickness) on CAD drawings to certify they agree with FEA recommendations prior to the cutting of any tools or the delivery of any parts for test or customer usage
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system
- Plans and develops experimental test programs and verify testing done at an external contracted test facility agrees with the FEA done during the product development
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design task
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.