$28 - $31 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Looking for a minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferred in automotive technician role along with:
- Analysis of NVH results using Head Acoustics ArtemiS is a must
- Experience with test bench basics: tool usage, fixture fabrication, ability to work with electrical components
- Working knowledge of NVH data acquisition and analysis including:
- Familiarity with instrumentation set ups with microphones, accelerometers, optical tachometers, and power supplies
- Working product knowledge of climate systems a plus including:
- Refrigeration fundamentals (refrigeration cycle & control, compressor operation); HVAC fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Technician will assist in testing for development and root cause identification of NVH matters of automotive climate control systems
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.