Traverse City, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Must have one of the following (required):
- Associate degree with 2 years' healthcare experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years in healthcare or IS / Business experience
- Cerner EHR implementation experience in the area of Charge Services / Revenue Cycle (full project cycle: design / build through implementation and support)
- Experience designing future state for Cerner Charge Services / Revenue Cycle
- Experience building Charge Services / Revenue Cycle
- Knowledge of Cerner model content and how that impacts phase x clients
- Ability to speak to healthcare requirements within the revenue cycle space
- Ability to lead integrated design sessions between other revenue cycle solutions
- Knowledge of integrations points within other revenue cycle solutions including Registration, HIM, Case Management and Patient Accounting
- Responsible for participating in the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing, maintenance and support of Cerner Charge Services and Revenue Cycle modules
- Should understand both design ramifications and operational changes within the Cerner system
- Hands-on experience gathering and documenting user requirements, performing design / build, writing / executing test scripts and performing ongoing maintenance and support is required
- Analyst will also be expected to work on integrated projects involving other areas (applications) of Cerner and other departments
- Must be able to perform all other tasks assigned by the Applications Manager
- Should have the ability to establish and maintain relationships at the appropriate level with customers and vendors, in order to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution benefits, etc.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.