$18 - $25 / Hr.
- 2-5 years of practical, hands-on maintenance experience
- Associates Degree, Trade or Technical School or Equivalent preferred
- Processing / injection molding classes / certifications a plus
- Demonstrated experience with injection molding equipment, assembly process and auxiliary equipment
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic systems in injection molding manufacturing environments
- Experience working on robots & automation equipment
- Proven workload and time management skills with a history of completing projects accurately and on-time
- Comfortable working with the demands of a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Robotics training a plus
- Injection Molding Certifications a plus
- Visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to diagnose and locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantle machines to gain access for troubleshooting and repair
- Perform preventative / predictive maintenance on plastic processing machines and auxiliary equipment in compliance with schedules
- Read schematics, troubleshoot, and repair electric and hydraulic circuits
- Testing of machines and equipment for proper functioning
- Accurately troubleshoot issues that arise during production and be able to respond quickly
- Maintain, add, and update preventative maintenance schedules in IQMS
- Actively participate in creating and maintaining a safe working environment while improving plant operations
- Install / transfer equipment as assigned / necessary
- Other projects / duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.