Senior Construction Project Manager
Irving , TX
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferred
- 10 plus years of project management experience
- Experience with AutoCad and Revit
- Must have advanced technologies experience (i.e. pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or food & beverage)
- Generating detailed proposals including Project Execution Plans, Manpower Plan, Schedule, Fee Spreadsheet and Earned Value Tracking Tools
- Proactively identifying project risk and managing / mitigating risk
- Leading internal and external project team meetings and generating and issuing project monthly reports
- Managing overall project deliverables
- Managing post construction documentation deliverables
- Directing weekly and day-to-day activities of project technical staff and administrative staff
- Validation of new equipment and systems
- Coordinate activities between building departments /inspectors, including training for maintenance and operation personnel
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.