Port Huron, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-10 years of experience completing installation, startup, correction, and programming on robotic systems
- 25-30% travel required
- Coordinate with engineering team to create electrical controls requirements
- Layout industrial control panels, conduit layouts, and machine controls
- Develop robot programs and generate plc logic to integrate robotic systems in equipment lines
- Debug, test, and validate systems before transferring to client site
- Start-up and commission completed systems on client sites
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.