Position No Longer Open
- Formal LOTO (Lockout Tagout) and Arc Flash training
- Motor Changes (3phase) – Need to have changed at least 15-20 motors from the year 2018-2019
- Knowledge of a Check Valves function
- Conveyors / Gearboxes
- Knowledge of Pumps / Cylinders
- Can read Pneumatic / Hydraulic Blueprints and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI, VFD
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years industrial maintenance and /or electrical experience
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machines and mechanical equipment
- Perform repairs; utilizing hand tools
- Replace broken or defective parts with outsourced stock
- Install / repair/ size various water piping/ pipe fittings
- Perform light welding and electrical duties
- Conduct Preventative maintenance
- Follow safety standards and procedures
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.