Quality Control Inspector
Position No Longer Open
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience as Quality Control Inspector
- Basic math and reasoning skills with the ability to comprehend production documents
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Train and become competent on the fundamentals of: Perform Pre-Processing Inspection of manufactured parts (simple bushings)
- Completion of all necessary paperwork including but not limited to receiving parts from Subcontractors, Job-Logs, Disposition of Scrap, etc.
- Basic calibration verification of tools and equipment as required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.