Sterling Heights, MI
$41 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 3-5 years of experience with electrical components, equipment, and systems
- Strong understanding of multi axis applications
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent amount of experience
- CNC metal removal machinery experience a plus
- Test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components, equipment and systems
- Adjust switches, pressures, flows, parameters, machine positions, etc. as needed for controls debug
- Conduct software system tests for functionality, diagnostics, and machine recovery procedures
- Analyze and interpret test data, prepare technical reports, and develop charts, graphs, and schematics
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.