$40 / Hr.
- 10 or more years’ experience required
- High School Diploma and fifteen ﴾15﴿ years applicable professional experience to include "Journey‐level" training
- A Bachelor's Degree with equivalent practical experience will be considered
- Must possess working knowledge of standard electrical and electronic test and measurement equipment as required for the work
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of PLC and digital control devices and wiring methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- This include basic PC / Internet skills such as E‐mail, word, and excel
- Designs new wiring systems and installs new electrical components and systems as required by the business
- Performs new wiring and installs new electrical components and systems
- Inspects, troubleshoots and repairs existing electrical systems and components on a preventative and as‐needed basis
- Designs and troubleshoots / modifies PLC and other digital control systems and software
- Perform diagnostic evaluations of equipment and repair as requested by service work orders
- Designing,installing, and maintaining high and low voltage electrical power and control installations
- Installing specialized electrical services for research needs
- Operates and uses such electronic test equipment as multi meters, frequency generators and counters, galvanometers, digital logic probes, and oscilloscopes
- Assists in constructing experimental instruments to perform a function for which no commercially built instrument is available
- Assist in designing and developing electronic controls to enhance production equipment through use of PLCs, various types of input sensors, and pneumatic / electrical output
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.