North Charleston, SC
$30 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Maintenance techniques in a production environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Proven interpersonal, technical and managerial skills
- Plan, organize and provide leadership to Maintenance personnel to ensure effective maintenance to Plant machinery
- Take all reasonable measures to ensure that OSHA Standards are complied with by every member of the Maintenance Department
- Interpret and implement company and plant policies and procedures
- Ensure department in compliance with QS-9000
- Supervises maintenance team
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.