Auburn Hills, MI
$70 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 7+ years contributing in an Agile environment 5+ years in a product role
- 3+ years in a formal or informal coaching or consulting role
- Extensive understanding of product owner role at various degrees of complexity
- Extensive experience with product management
- Expert level understanding of multiple agile methodologies
- Experience in a complex, large agile environment Agile transformation or other organizational change experience
- Experience with any formal agile scaling framework Formal agile or executive coaching experience
- Working with leadership to put foundations in place to better execute Agile
- Working with shared services within the domains Executing the enterprise transformation plan which has been identified
- Define and track measures of success for coaching engagements
- Enterprise level Agile Coaching - not team coaching as a Scrum Master / Agile PM
- Teach, coach and influence our product management teams at all levels
- Enable Product Owners in defining vision, prioritizing work, and partnering with development teams
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.