Auburn Hills, MI
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of scientific molding / RJG, desired
- Proficient using inspection tools (micrometers, gages, ohm meter, etc)
- Ability to read assembly and component prints
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Good oral and written skills in order to develop proper quality documentation
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Verifiable production injection mold build / repair experience
- 5+ years general tool room machining experience
- Comply with and enforce all company, local, state, and federal Safety and Health Rules
- Perform repairs and maintenance that require a high level of detail and inspection, including tool tear down and inspection
- Document findings, and repair / replace components according to a preventative maintenance schedule adaptable to findings
- Communicate with production personnel in regard to priority demands
- Recommend tooling changes that will improve function and / or reliability
- Perform minor record keeping tasks
- This includes, but is not limited to recording cavitation levels, downtime reasons, etc.
- Do regular preventive maintenance to the molds, such as cleaning and greasing
- Strive to be a team player of our organization, displaying a cooperative and positive attitude towards our Company, including its policies, procedures, and employees
- Any other duties as deemed necessary
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.