- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business or equivalent
- 1-3 years of purchasing or materials management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Minimal travel may be required (less than 15%)
- Purchases materials, supplies, and services by developing, soliciting, and analyzing supplier quotations
- Coordinates activities with other departments to assure proper delivery, quality, reliability, and low-cost consistency
- Documents and maintains necessary records and files
- May work with agents and customs brokers for overseas material buying
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.