Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / System / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive engineering experience with a strong understanding of product testing and development
- 2+ years of experience in automated tester system development for CAN, LIN, USB, infotainment and safety electronics control units and devices
- 1+ years of experience with ICT test systems for PCBAs and integration of test systems into high volume automated electronics assembly lines
- 2+ years’ experience with RF / microwave test and measurement equipment such as digital sampling oscilloscopes, TDR modules, 4-port network analyzers, and bit error rate testers
- 3+ years’ experience with programming languages such as C / C++, Python and LabView
- Strong understanding of automated tester designs and multiple aspects of the automated testers including software, firmware, electronics and mechanical design
- Experience in the development of automated electronics test system specifications and comprehensive SOWs
- Develop, integrate, and deploy automated test system for the control of complex test systems used across multiple manufacturing regions around the world
- Must coordinate software development activities with various teams, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, quality, etc
- Experience in ownership of engineering and design collaboration with leading automated test system developers for electronic solutions market
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.