$45 / Hr.
- Demonstrate strong experience with Cisco Network and IP Telephony equipment and configuration
- Demonstrate experience utilizing network management systems and network tools (e.g., Solarwinds NPM, Cisco Call Manager, IP Control, etc.) and an understanding of SNMP
- Possess expert knowledge of IP and application protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL)
- Expert knowledge of the OSI model
- Dynamic Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Layer 2 protocols – LACP, LLDP, CDP, MPLS, STP
- TCP / UDP / ICMP operation and troubleshooting
- Application protocols – HTTP, SSL, DNS, NFS, CIFS
- In-depth knowledge of IP Telephony technologies
- CCNA Certification
- This is a traveling role
- This person will be traveling all over Michigan about 80% of the week
- There will be night and weekend work
- Some travel may require overnight stays
- Expected to be at home base in Lansing on Fridays
- NTSD MLAN Refresh and NAC implementation involving the entire company enterprise network Roughly 4,000 switches and 850 sites will need Cisco Identity Service Engine implemented
- The anticipated project completion date is December 31, 2019
- Work closely with technical teams in the Network and Telecommunication Services Division to provide a consistently functioning, managed IP network
- Support IT and business initiatives and perform high level problem resolution for multiple State departments and agencies
- Manage or coordinate installation, upgrade, or deployment projects, create and update technical support documentation, utilize scripted installation techniques for large deployments
- Assist network engineers in troubleshooting difficult or time-sensitive problems
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.