Senior IT Auditor
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as information systems auditor
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Experience with Operating Systems, Databases, Networks and Data Centers
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentations to management
- Ability to work effectively in teams, even under challenging circumstances
- Advanced degree or MBA, preferred
- Experience with business processes (accounting and operations) and process improvements in a global organization desirable
- Experience with integrated ERP systems including SAP, Oracle, QAD MFG Pro required; experience with Workday and Hyperion desirable
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Planning: Utilize a risk-based approach to planning and performing audits
- Fieldwork: Perform testing of identified areas in line with professional standards
- Manage audit work to ensure timely completion
- Reporting: Ensure quality and accuracy in concise reporting and consistency across audits
- Methodology: Perform duties in accordance with Adient audit standards and procedures
- Use Internal Audit applications as required and to their full potential Metric Stream, SharePoint, etc.)
- Aid in analyzing the audit process to improve efficiencies and effectiveness
- Communication: Provide frequent audit status updates and present audited results to the business stakeholders
- Understand the importance of partnership with the business
- Talent Development: Train and coach staff to enable professional development, support recruiting and on-boarding of new staff, provide input to engagement level performance evaluations where requested
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.