Spring Lake, MI
- 2-year degree in business, engineering, quality or technical degree in related field preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience in quality
- Knowledge of calibration techniques for micrometers and calipers
- The Quality Technician is responsible to assist the Quality Engineer in tasks related to PPAP, APQP, and customer concerns that may affect the plant's quality performance and to assist in giving guidance to supervisors and operators
- Assists with PPAP and APQP tasks
- Monitors auditing activities for compliance to print and customer requirements
- Reviews control plans for completeness to print and customer requirements
- Provides guidance and instruction to supervisors and direct operators regarding inspection and quality activities
- Ensures the correct documentation is available and in use throughout the production environment
- Actively participates in problem solving activities for the customer
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.