Electronics Project Manager
Auburn Hills, MI
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Four to six years’ experience in electrical engineering with automotive body electronics with two to three years of experience in project management
- Embedded Software Development
- Understanding of SMT processes
- Provide meeting support by attending and / or leading development team meetings to ensure closure of technical issues, attending and / or leading open issues meetings (as required), participating in all change workshops with electronics content
- Interface with Headquarters and local customer team to manage prototype process, including customer order, component sourcing, and build plan for projects with electronics content
- Lead the resolution of electronics related program issues, cross-functional / cross-departmental issues, and resource conflicts with other projects / departments
- Responsible for the electronics portion of project launch, including ensuring launch readiness and that proper launch support has been defined and coordination of activities to close the launch
- Designs and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing software products
- Directs and coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations as it relates to ECUs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.