Shelby Township, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Manage Staffing plan required showing all personnel, all shifts, hours planned to work
- Handle inbound shipments including unloading, setting in place etc.
- Verify material routing from dock to floor at the job site
- Arrange storage and handling if material cannot be immediately set in place
- Site security – interface with customer to determine responsibility for inventory
- Maintain a Site Whiteboard (or a convenient wall if needed)
- Whiteboard items:
- Schedule – (updated to show progress) – show plan vs. actual
- Check-off lists with a detailed task lists where appropriate (ex. Showing decking carts that have been worked on)
- Layout showing working area
- Open Issues
- Contact list with phone numbers (incl. customer and contractors)
- Emergency contact list (safety representative, medical attention)
- The Installation Manager to maintain a daily report that records:
- Number of workers by trade (Customer provided)
- Hours worked (start / finish times)
- Work accomplished
- Problems encountered
- Customer delays (e.g. lack of parts, plant labor, delays due to production, lack of access, etc)
- Site records:
- Maintain redline mark ups of drawings and return them to the office for updating
- Before each shift conduct a short 5-10 min meeting:
- Line up the team on the plan for the day
- Review / Discuss any issues from the previous shift
- Record who is working (on daily report)
- All workers on that shift should attend including contractor supervision
- Acceptance plan
- Understand and drive the Acceptance Criteria to close project and get customer sign off
- Document extras and get them acknowledged by the customer
- Track issues beyond our control on the daily reports
- Become familiar with the following site issues:
- Do we have all of the drawings (mechanical and electrical) required?
- What support is required / planned from third party equipment suppliers?
- Site spares plan (drive components, controls, motors, etc.)
- Contractor details – scope of work, timing plan, number of workers, supervisor names etc.
- Safety orientation / badges
- Staffing plan
- Open Issues List – at least every 2 days – send to all project team members
- Installation schedule – MS Project maintain changes if any and distribute – send to all project team members
- Daily Report – Compile and send out weekly report to the Project Manager and Director of Program Management
- 10 Years of General Experience and 3 Years of On-site Installation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.