Site IT Technician
Van Buren Charter Township , MI
$15 - $22 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology with specific knowledge in IT Daily Operations and Systems Management
- English language: written and spoken essential
- ITIL process knowledge desirable
- This position is for a technician responsible for in site service and operations of IT systems and solutions. This includes systems supporting Office automation, Manufacturing / Site Floor, Commercial Applications, Enterprise Resource Planning, Line of Business and Product Development
- The operations aspects of this position entail delivery of services and stable operations in the sites and excellent service to business users
- Provide break fix and troubleshooting service for the site
- Provide in-site IT Operations support for all IT Infrastructure and Operating systems including PCs, locally administered servers, workstations, network routers, network nodes, printers, scanners, site floor devices in the sites
- Execute incident, problem / change management processes using the designated tracking tool
- Face off to business customers within the site ensuring excellent customer service
- Local responsibility for Asset management and consumption tracking, keeping asset database in line with actual
- Manage local applications including break fix, housekeeping and system administration as appropriate
- Work with internal resources and outsourcing partners to deliver day-to-day IT Operations, ensuring systems / solutions are meeting / exceeding availability and performance service levels, decreasing business impacting incidents and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved locally within the sites
- Work flexibly and assist / support / cover other sites as required
- Provide break fix and troubleshooting service
- Provide IT Operations support for all IT Infrastructure and Operating systems including PCs, locally administered servers, workstations, network routers, network nodes, printers, scanners, and other devices
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.